Music And Gadgets

Friday 14 January 2011

VRM Box Audio Interfaces Headphones monitoring system, featuring VRM – Virtual Reference Monitoring

VRM Box Audio Interfaces Headphones monitoring system, featuring VRM – Virtual Reference Monitoring



Was sceptical about this until I checked the recommended retail. In a nutshell it simulates well known monitor speakers. Its also good idea if you are on a budget (like me) and those KRK's are a while off. The main benefit is that you get to switch from speaker profiles such as hi fi speakers etc. Which is what mixing down is about especially for me when I test my mixtape. Last one I did I had my mate play it in his car as well as getting my wife to play it on my x-box. I'll wait for the reviews but at £60 (hopefully) i'll be keeping an eye on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment